- In order to get accurate ketone readings, please exhaust the residuals completely with the ketone meter before your first use by running the keto breath tester 3 times without blowing, because each ketone breath analyzer was tested during the production before shipping to warehouse, there may be residuals; if you want to test another person consequently after your testing, please also kindly exhaust your previous residuals.
- How Long Does It Take to Get Into Ketosis? You cannot simply jump into ketosis in a 24-hour time span. Your body has been burning sugar for fuel your entire life. It will need time to adapt to burning ketones for fuel.
- Please blow immediately within first 5 seconds when displaying BLOW on the ketosis tester if you finish the residuals exhaustion step, because the ketone breath tester starts analyzing the breath right after the first 5 seconds, please make sure you have blown 5 seconds in total (it means you breathe immediately after the BLOW showing, and until the number change to 4, then finish the breathe, only in this way you have blown for whole 5 seconds) ;
- Ketone breath meter with 3 LED indications: Green Light (Ketosis Reading Successfully), Amber Light (Low Battery), Red Light (Ketosis Reading Unsuccessfully), Using the ketone meter to track your ketone content, and you just need to breathe with it. Batteries are not included.
- The ketone breath analyzer is easy to use, 1 button operation to get the ketone readings: Reading of 0.0 signify you are still not in ketosis state, while the readings between 0.5 and 3.0, signify you are in full state of ketosis, which is the optimal ketone zone; more reading details can be checked in the detailed description page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.